Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy BIG Birthday to Mom ❤️

My mother's birthday was this past week {and it was a big one!} and once again we celebrated over dinner at her favorite restaurant with her closest friends. Although we would have loved to do something spectacular for her big birthday, no one could afford to do much. Which pretty much makes me feel like crap. But thankfully that kind of thing doesn't matter to my mom. She just wants to be with the people she loves. That we could easily accomplish. Lots of laughs, good people and great food. And pictures :) We always look forward to this yearly celebration.

My gorgeous sister with her favorited niece and nephew...

The two strongest women I've ever known ❤️

This picture combo makes me so happy I just can't stop looking at it. My sister, my mother and I on either Easter or Mother's Day 1992...
...and then us again on October 9th, 2013. Twenty one years later and we don't look much different ;) Priceless.  

Happy Birthday, Mom. You are the best and I hope you always know how much you are cherished by the ones who love you. Here's hoping this coming year is the best yet for you. Or at least better than this past year has been. You deserve all the happiness in the world ❤️