Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Same Old Story...


So I've been at this blogging thing for 8+ years now...on and off. Sorta crazy. Kind of a love/hate thing. I go for a while, I stop for a while. No matter how long break for, it's always in the back of my mind. I guess sometimes I just get discouraged and am leery about sharing my personal thoughts on things. But every year at the start of fall I feel inspired to blog again. So here I am... Summer went by fast, we visited with family who came in from out of town, went to Darien Lake a bunch of times, my little girl became a teenager.....(sigh)............... and I watched, loved and HATED Big Brother 15... oh Lord I could go on and on about those vile people. But I'll save it for another time. September came quickly and the kids are back in school...my son is now in 4th grade and my daughter in 8th. That's right - I have a teenager in 8th grade. Feels like just yesterday I was dreading her entering Middle School and now she's almost finished with it. And she LOVES it. She has all along. Thank God. I never would've expected that... Middle School is a tough experience for most kids. But then again she's not like most kids. Neither of my kids are ❤ And I mean in nothing but a positive way...

So it seems, my lovely blog and followers, no matter how long I am gone from you, I just can't stay away for good. I hope some of you are still there! I have lots more catching up to do... same old story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!