Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

101 Things - #3

 Question #3. What are 10 things that you are great at?

1) Remembering things. My memory is practically photographic and I can remember things like dates, names and details of conversations almost word for word (although my husband would probably disagree ;)

2) My job. I know it, I love it and I do find it rewarding...even though I bitch about it.... every. single. day.

3) Photography. At least I think so... I have a long way to go but I've definitely improved a lot over the past few years.

4)
Spelling :) And remembering when to use their, there or they're.

5)
Selling on eBay -- when I dedicate myself to it. But it gets exhausting.

6)
Treating people with respect. Whether they return it or not - I think my job has taught me the most about this. Never judge a book by its cover.

7)
Giving advice...and listening when a friend needs me.

8)
Being lazy. I could win a medal for that.

9)
Designing website layouts... I've even gotten good at reading some html. Nothing too fancy-schmancy though.

and last but not least...

10) Being a Mom. I adore my children to pieces and I am happy to say I think they know that beyond the shadow of a doubt 

101 Things Project


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!