Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Moments

After being glued to the tv Friday night watching the news unfolding in Watertown, and then learning that my Sabres are, for all intents and purposes, done for the season, I tried to just enjoy my weekend and not think too much. After Religion class, David and his classmates practiced for 1st Communion which is now only 2 weeks away, and after that we went out to buy his outfit. We had a fun afternoon of shopping & walking at the Mall and we finished it off with lunch at McDonald's. I am now realizing I didn't get any pictures of my beautiful daughter :-( But she was with us too. I adore my babies.

Also our new mattress finally came, and now the bed is so freakin' tall I literally have to climb into it...but it looks nice! Besides that, we just relaxed and enjoyed being home. I'm on the bus to work now, hoping I can make it through today with a positive attitude, focusing on helping people... Well I'll give it a try. Happy Monday all. Let's hope it is better than last Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!