Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

101 Things - #2

Question #2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?

#1
Being a Mommy is my purpose in life and my children are the center of my world. At times, people have criticized me for spending so much time with my kids & not doing enough things just for me. While I understand their point of view, I know that one day my kids will be grown up and have better things to do than spend time with their Mom. When that time comes, I won't have any choice but to accept it. So why would I waste these last few years that I still have their attention, only to end up wishing later that I could get that time back? No thanks. Having regrets about that would crush me.



#2
I have always wished people would remember this about me, but they never, ever do.
I promise you - I'm fine :)


#3

I've been through a lot in my thirty-something years. The good and the bad - it all brought me to where I am now. I have grown & learned so much about myself along the way... I'm not saying I have no regrets -- I absolutely wish I could go back and change some things...but if I did, how different would things be? I have a wonderful life. And I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason.

:)

101 Things Project



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Psst ... You got a Leibster nod .. you sure did! It is right here!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!