Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

101 Things - #1

Question #1. Who are you?


I am, first and foremost, a Mother and Wife.
Daughter.
Animal lover.
Sister.
Friend.
Amateur photographer.
Sabres fanatic.
Coffee-addict.
Proud, native Buffalonian.
Christian.
PPD survivor.
An insecure thirtysomething.
I'm lazy. I lllllove when I have NOTHING I have to do... sometimes I resent beautiful, sunny days because it means I can't relax because I need to get outside and be active...ugh.
I don't like to cook or bake - in fact, I kinda suck at both and I'm mostly ok with that.
Introvert.
Child-at-heart and a lover of all pretty things...truly a girly girl.
Constant thinker...I don't say much {in person} but my mind is always working.
Computer geek.
Technology addict.
PACK RAT
Scary movie lover.
I love to play the Sims 3 and I don't care who knows it 
I will cry if you cry. I'm extremely sensitive and empathetic...
Sentimental...to a fault {ties into the packrat thing. I have trouble parting with things that remind me have emotional attachment to something}
I try my best not to judge... Everyone deserves respect...we are all fighting our own private battles.



101 Things Project


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!