Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Night Owl

courtesy of weheartit

I hate mornings. And they definitely hate me. It's so hard to drag myself out of bed - which is a result of me not getting enough sleep....which is a result of me not going to bed until after midnight {to put it mildly}. So it's my own fault and I know that. But being a full-time working Mom, evenings are my only free time Monday through Friday, so... there's no other option. I am away from home from 8 am to 6 pm and yeah I'm exhausted by the time dinner is over. But I just can't bring myself to crawl into bed at 9 or 10 like I "should" because then I sleep and suddenly I'm getting up and going out to do it alllll over again. I feel like Squidward in that Spongebob episode where he goes nuts because he feels like his daily life is on a never ending loop and pretty soon he's running around town maniacally sucking people up with a leaf blower. I will go crazy without my free time. But right now I'm going crazy because I'm not getting enough sleep.... so something's gotta give. One thing I am incredibly thankful for is that my husband takes care of everything around the house - including dinner - so I don't have to worry about any of that. One reason I love him. I would have been leaf-blowering Squidward style long ago if it weren't for him. And I know I'm bitching about something millions of other people deal with too... So I'm done whining. For now ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!