Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love Notes

My little guy had his regular doctor's checkup today and it was interesting. He's healthy and well let's just say he is really growing! But he was not happy about being at the doctor, and he didn't make much of a secret of that. He gave very short answers to the doctor's questions and was just generally "blah"...he I think was under the impression he was going to be getting shots and it totally soured his mood. When the appt. was over {no shots!}, I told him I was not happy with his attitude and it made me feel bad that he was in such a mood and he needed to snap out of it unless he wanted to go to bed early. Could it be that he's starting to go through one of those awful pre-teen phases???? UGH, a little early but it's possible I guess! Anyway, when we got home, he made me these...
No matter what, he always remains my sweet boy.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awww... That makes me want to hug my 2 boys now :)

    I'm dropping by from the Half Way There Hop! I look forward to reading more :)

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he is so sweet. Don't feel bad, my daughter throws giant tantrums at the doctor because she hates the shots so much... And tries her best to cry the rest of the entire day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!