Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Heartbroken

Hugged my kids a little tighter this morning. And prayed a little harder. Wish I could put Friday's events out of my mind but I can't. I know my kids are in good hands at school, but even so, that comforting sense of safety at ANY level of school is gone. I'm sure was not the only parent struggling with that this morning. Thinking of and praying for the children, teachers, and families of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting. I have cried so many tears this weekend over this tragedy. I can't imagine how things could ever be ok for any of those families after this...or for the nation as a whole. It's hard to find words for this kind of pain. Hold your babies close every day and take nothing for granted.




You like? Pin it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!