Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summery Fun

I am so dreading work tomorrow. No real particular reason (well, other than I'm being forced to cross-train in an area that bores me to tears)...I just wish I could stay home with my family all summer. We had such a great weekend! The kids spent 75% of it in the pool. Sam went to her friend's "I Survived 6th Grade Party" (which I think is adorable!) and she may have been stung by a bee for the first time ever. I wasn't there to see it happen, but I did go check on her when the friend's Mom called to tell me about it. With David being so allergic to every little thing, I can't help but worry that either one of them might be seriously allergic to bee stings. Whatever it was, her foot was a little sore but otherwise was feeling better pretty quickly. So, probably NOT a bee sting... Here are some pics from our wonderful relaxing weekend...

We were all really fascinated with the ladybugs this weekend.
They were everywhere, and they apparently love water.
The kids had to keep fishing them out of the pool
Yes, in case you noticed the watermarks, my photography is under the name "DaisyPath Photography". I'm not a professional and I don't sell anything, but if I ever became a professional photographer, that is the name I would hope to use. In fact, I did a lot of work this weekend on the DaisyPath Photography Facebook page...I will post a link on here as soon as it's up and running :)
Layla does not look amused. But she enjoyed the weekend as well!
She just loves to be near us, no matter what we're doing :)


I really love this time of year. I really should have been a teacher so I could enjoy the summers with my kids. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

p.s. I am sooo in love with this post by Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings. It could not have come at a better time for me. I adore her blog and I think she is a really amazing person, from what she puts out there in her posts. It's definitely worth a read, folks!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great weekend ! I also hate having to spend days at work when the weather is great and think about all the fun I could be having with my daughter. Well, it's all for a worthy cause :-)

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!