Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What is happening??

I know there are probably a million and one posts across the blogosphere about the incredibly sad story of the bullied bus aide in Rochester. Let me just say... THIS is a perfect example of why I dreaded sending my daughter to Middle School. What little monsters! This is one of the sickest and saddest things I have ever, EVER seen. Actually I couldn't even get through the whole video. My heart aches for this poor woman... when my daughter saw the small blurb about it on the news (no, I did not let her see the video), she was sad and upset that children her age are responsible. 11, 12 and 13 year old kids. HOW does this happen? It is SO scary that children can be this cruel to someone in the first place...But when they ENJOY it - that takes it to a whole other level. With things like this going on, it's hard not to fear for the future of this world. If those children can treat an elderly lady like this - God only knows what they would do to people their own age... and if they are this cruel as children, what are they going to be like as adults? And what horrific things are being said to them or at least in front of them by the adult role models in their lives?? I don't even know what else to say....

God bless you, Karen Huff Klein. You know in your heart that it doesn't matter what those kids said... you are a beautiful person and the world stands beside you. I wish I could give you a great big hug.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, reading your blog and i love it. So, I'm following you, of course! Hope you'll follow me back! Happy Happy Weekend! -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!