Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

I don't get it.

I don't get why people are so worked up about the donations Karen Huff Klein (the bullied bus aide) has been receiving. I've seen and heard quite a bit of complaining in the past couple hours and it's really starting to irk me. First of all, SHE didn't ASK for ANYTHING. Also, the money has built up as high as it has because of lots of people (over 26,000 last I checked!) donating small amounts of money to show a little caring and compassion for her. It's not like one person just walked up and gave her all this money. It started with one person, as a showing of caring & support, and it snowballed. I think that reflects positively on humanity and proves that there are decent people out there who genuinely care. Yes there are MANY other causes & problems out there in this world that need attention. I still don't see how that makes what people have done for her wrong in any way. It's thousands of regular, decent people showing a little love for a hardworking, little old lady who was treated terribly by the school children she chooses to help protect each day. I swear, sometimes it seems like people have to make a point to find something negative in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!