Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrating Samantha

My baby girl is going to be 12 this week. I don't understand how this happened. She's still my baby...isn't she? I can't believe it. She is becoming such a wonderful young lady, and she has so many beautiful qualities that are just her own...I am so proud of her. Here are some photos from her two birthday parties we had this weekend...

First she celebrated with some of her BFFs at Lasertron and then we celebrated with family at home.

She was a little embarrassed by the singing, I think.
Is she too old for that now that she's 12?









Beautiful Cousins :)

She's a big Yoshi fan. And apparently my son is a big fan of gift bags...

My sister brought her new pit bull puppy over to share in the festivities.
He's too cute.

In one year this beautiful creature of mine will be a teenager...
I need to find some time-freezing potion...or even better, a time machine so I can go back and hold her in my arms and snuggle her to sleep again like I always used to. Ahh, those were the days...people say it all the time, but trust me Mommies -- it goes by SO FAST. Treasure every day when they are little.

Happy Birthday, my sweet Sammi.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower! Just starting out in the blogging world! I have had diaries also, and this is more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!