Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

So Tired.

via Tara on Pinterest
So I’ve been slacking on my blogging this week.
It’s been kind of a rough week, lots of stuff going on in the fam and I have been struggling with some major headaches for the past couple of days. Headaches are seriously draining sometimes! I’m stressed. But today is a better day. On a random but related note, I think I’m going to nix the Project 366 on here. I have this nifty app on my iPod that I can keep up with pretty easily but I just can’t get on my computer every day to post my pics on here. Most days lately I’m falling asleep not long after the kids are in tucked into bed. Anywho…I hope all of you are having a great weekend!

p.s. Shelly, in case you read this, I got my cookbook today and I love it!
Thank you again!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon - I know headaches can really knock me for a loop.

    I stopped by from Aquariann's Winter Blog Hop. The bunny pic seems appropriate... Happy hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a better week than last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get really bad headaches also, its the pits! I try to stay away from chemicals so I use a 'migrastick'. It works wonders! Hope this week is better for you!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get really bad headache too. It got to the point where I had to go into an Independent Studies Program my school provides because the headaches were so bad that I couldn't get out of bed in the morning and so I was missing so many weeks of school, like a full week of school every month or so.
    Hope you feel better

    Check out my blogs if you have some spare time.

    I would appreciate your feedback on whether you my poetry/writing is any good.

    Book Review Blog:
    http://theperfectherald.blogspot.com/

    Personal/ Poetry Blog:
    http://annaaainafairytalee.blogspot.com/

    Fond Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I tagged you in a book tag, it is up to you if you want to participate in it or not. No hard feelings if you are not into that sort of thing...If you are interested head over to this url:
    http://theperfectherald.blogsp...
    To get the the answers to the questions I answered and the questions I asked you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!