Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For ME?!


Wow!
Twice in one week, two lovely lady bloggers have made me feel like winning is possible!
(LOL I’m feeling a ‘lil dramatic because I never win anything!)

Hilary from Measure Once Cut Twice was sweet enough
to choose me for this award, and I am so thankful!
Thank you, Hilary!
Stop by her blog and check her out, everyone!
She has a lot of great DIY projects that would be great to try –
I personally love the Valentine’s wreath post and I hope to try it with my kids

Ok…
About the Liebster Blog Award: Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers.
Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
I'm passing this award onto the following wonderful blogs!
Stop on by and check them out!!
1.) Pursuit of Felicity
2.)
Two is Better Than One
3.)
Miss Marie Louise
4.)
She Loves Food and Flowers
5.) Gnome-n-Birdy

7 comments:

  1. Tara,
    How sweet! Thank you so much---I've been ill with a sinus infection/headache for the past few days, but I'll definitely pass this on when I get back to blogging. Again, I appreciate the award and the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great award, so cute, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I passed it along too thanks for choosing me!:) I also added your button to my blog- i'd love if you'd add one of mine! button swap~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just kidding i saw you had one of my buttons, can you switch it out for the new one? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much hun, you're the sweetest! :)
    I've actually already won this award a couple of months ago though, so I won't repost it again this time.. but thanks! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!