Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Starting Early

Usually we hold off until the day after Thanksgiving to start decorating for Christmas, but I don’t know what it is, this year we just couldn’t wait that long! Today we busted out our knick knacks, candles, snowmen, reindeer – pretty much everything but the tree - and decorated the house.
SantaI am SO ready for Christmas!!

Of course after about ten minutes of helping, this is what my kids do…
Who can blame them though? Elf was on.
…which I think we’ve watched a total of three times now since Halloween.

So that means Friday……..we can just concentrate on the tree

Daisypath Christmas tickers

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying the I haven't started decorating yet... And channeling surfing is a serious challenge right now because I LOVE Elf and it's airing every hour... So close to letting myself go nuts... I can't handle it!! Such a lovely blog :) I have to admit, I first stopped by because I love little notebooks (strange and random fact) but I'm glad I did!
    If you get a chance, stop by and check out my blog! There's a hot chocolate giveaway going on and a really exciting link-up starting soon!
    *Krystina
    cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!