Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Despite the rain and freezing cold temps, I think tonight the kids had the most fun trick or treating that they have ever had. It pretty much poured on us most of the night…for two long hours…they got soaked…they did not care. They got a TON of candy and so far they’re not sharing. Well, at least not willingly (or should I say knowingly)…

My werewolf boy


My werewolf girl and her BFF (who was supposed to be Pippy Longstocking apparently…idk)

I take this picture every year, and every year I am amazed at how much these four kids have grown.
I wish time would just slow down. 

The newest, scariest addition to our Halloween decorations...
I secretly hate him.
 
We hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween!!!!
I can’t believe these kids have to go to school in the morning.
That should be SO totally against the rules of childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!