Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Getting Halloweenie

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday of all, so when my brother-in-law and his girlfriend decided to throw a party this year, I was really excited. We had so much fun!!!! I haven’t been to a Halloween party in forever. I was 19 or 20 and I dressed as a French maid… This year, even though I felt a little silly, I dressed up as a “sexy” witch…with werewolf babies… 
The party host and hostess

My son was really not sure what to think about this guy…
He was happy when he realized it was just his crazy Godfather under there. 
The Addams FamilyThat’s my father-in-law on the right. He was supposed to be “Avalanche Addams”…I’m still unsure if that’s a real character or not. Whatever the case, his costume was great.

And thanks to our wonderfully thoughtful family, the food was all safe for my little allergy dude.
 
We had a blast! My kids were the ones who were asking to go home at the end of the night (I blame it on the sugar crash). So excited for Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time!!

    Your blog is too cute!


    I'm a new follower here from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog on Aquariann's blog hop. I saw the funny costumes and had to check it out. I love that your family dressed up like the Addams family, but I'm pretty sure that Avalanche isn't one of the characters, lol. This reminds me of the family that lives down the street, every year they dress as the Mystery Inc gang complete with great dane and Mystery Machine. I love the look on your son's face with the grim reaper (O.o)! Great post, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!