Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

T G I F

I can’t even begin to explain how happy I am that it’s Friday. I love my job, but holy crap do I need a break. Tomorrow is my birthday, not that it really matters all that much, but I at least intend to try to relax. The kids and I will be staying up late tonight, having snacks, watching movies…oh who am I kidding, we’ll be watching iCarly. We can’t get enough of that show! The kids are in the pool right now (yay we finally got our new inflatable pool in the mail! I’ll try not to pop this one! :) They have challenged each other to say up alllllllllll night tonight. I’ll be lucky if I last past midnight. My Dad is still in the hospital but should be released on Sunday or Monday. He will be going home with a cane and a walker, and an IV port still in his neck for my Mom to administer his antibiotics through. Ick. I’m going to try to help her with that lovely job. That and changing his bandages on his leg…we’ll be lucky if we don’t pass out from that sight up close. Anyway, trying to stay happy and not let everything plus the super heavy weight of my new age that I’m turning tomorrow (not telling) drag me down!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well Happy Birthday! Today is Saturday and I am a new follower from Lucas' Journey!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!