Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Relaxing Birthday

Thank you all for all of your sweet birthday wishes. I did have a great day. I didn’t have to do a thing. That’s really all I wanted…that and to spend it with my family. The kids swam in the pool all day long and I lounged in the yard and watched while playing on my iPod with my iTunes card that my hubby and kids gave me. I also got some beautiful gerber daisies that my son picked out…and a gift card to Target, so I can finally buy some new shoes! I am going through shoe-shopping withdrawal, it’s been so long. And Target has the best shoes…the tough part is going to be choosing one pair…or maybe a new purse…or possibly a dress. Yeah, I’ll probably wander the store for hours before I decide. There are so many cute sundresses out right now and I haven’t bought any new clothes in about three years. Yes, three years…I’m surprised my clothes aren’t disintegrating in the washing machine they’re so old and worn out. But of course, that is part of the sacrifice we make as Mommies :)

So, another year has gone by. And even though I’m getting old…I am so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found ya on Sisterhood Saturday! Cute blog! Love the title! Happy late birthday! At least you were doing what you wanted to do!! http://northernsunshine72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!