Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day was very nice except for the fact that my Dad is still suffering from pain in his leg. He took us all out to breakfast at IHOP and the poor guy suffered through as best he could. He has had this terrible pain in his leg since his oral surgery on April 29th. We don’t really know for sure if it’s related to the surgery although at this point they think it could be a side effect of nerve irritation from the anesthetic he had during the surgery. Other than that, the doctors have said they are “stumped”. He’s seen a neurologist & was at two different ERs, thinking it may be a blood clot. So far no one can diagnose him. But he’s hurting. It’s been very tough. I’ve asked everyone I know to pray for him. It’s a helpless feeling not being able to do anything to help him.

Other than that, the day was nice. We went back home to my house and spent some time together before going to Jeff’s parents’ house for dinner.
  DSCN4790a (2)  
Somehow I did not take any pictures at their house…I don’t know how that happened!
But I did get this one of my girl enjoying the sunshine on the way home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!