Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Girl

Today was the Girl Scout Mother/Daughter Brunch It was so sweet. It was kind of like our own little Mommy Date…
The food was amazing ~ and I’m not even a big fan of breakfast food.
We ate…a lot…… listened to a guest speaker, and listened to the Brownie troops sing some sweet songs. 

She and Kristen were amused by my psychotic picture taking.
Yes those are cupcakes in that picture in the corner, but in my defense, I am not the one who put them in the shape of a smiley face :)

At the end of the brunch, each girl presented a flower to their wonderful Mom.
 

Ain’t that the truth?!

4 comments:

  1. I have so many fond memories of being a girl scout! I remember weeks away at summer camp, countless community excursions, and as you've mentioned here, the mother/daughter (and father/daughter) dances... What a great time so many, many years ago!

    By the way, I love the cupcake smiley!

    Lastly, thanks for participating in my Sundae hop, and so you know, I'm newly following via GFC!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you thru Pink Dandy Chatter.....Love your blog. It's really pretty.

    I am following you and would love you to come and check out my blog too.

    http://222ablogail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, love the pictures! Following you from the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop!~Lisa
    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I bet she had so much fun with you. And I have to comment that she has some beautiful red hair!

    Thanks for participating in the Sundae hop, I'm following you from there. If you haven't already checked out my blog I sure would appreciate it.

    -E
    ttcandcookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!