Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching Up

Well here I am again, it’s been a few weeks again since my last post. Again. I suck at this blogging thing. Anyway, since then David went to his first Sabres game (we won 2 to 0!) and he got lots of great souvenirs from one of the NHL Officials at the game who seemed to just love him (who wouldn’t?).
The guy even gave him a puck from the game!
How awesome is that?!

Here are a few more pictures from the game…
My Millsy doing his pre-game ritualMe and the kids before the game
Sabretooth!!Me and Andrej…
So besides the game (and the fact that the Sabres have made the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!) we’ve spent our time helping David get over another illness – this time a 103* fever and headache that lasted about a day and a half, and then two days after that he ended up with a really painful ear infection :( The sickie fairy has been bringing him all sorts of goodies this year. Oh and he lost another tooth in the middle of all that. He looks so adorable with his toothless grin! Like he said – he looks like a hockey player now. Samantha has been doing good…I won’t jinx it by saying much more than that but she’s just been keeping a safe distance from all the germs. She’s gearing up for the final few months of elementary school. I can’t believe how time is flying by this school year. She participated in another fundraiser this past weekend at Applebee’s…
Here she is with my mother-in-law and aunt-in-law :) My camera really sucks without the flash.

Then yesterday we celebrated my mother-in-law’s birthday at her house with pizza and cake (I didn’t get a picture of the cake! That never happens! It must be because I was so tired after work)

…and then my brother-in-law and his wife brought over the new baby in a surprise visit and my husband, the kids and I finally got to meet him! He’s so perfect and sweet and tiny…

I was so happy I got to hold him.

Ok…so now I’m pretty much caught up, lol :)
I feel better now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!