Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I’m Alive

Ok, so I took a few months off. Didn’t really intend to - I’ve been busy! And after thinking long and hard about it these past few days, I decided that I really miss blogging. So I’m back…and even with an iPod Touch app to publish my every thought with. Aren’t you glad? Smile
Hmm…well since my last post, a lot has happened. I don’t even know where to begin so I won’t, lol….um, I started a new 365 Project which I am determined to stick with (and so far so good!). I’ve also finally upgraded to a Pro account on flickr, which I have wanted to do for years! I’m so excited about that. I love to take pictures but I love it even more when I feel like someone might actually see them and comment on them once in a while. The kids have been doing great in school -- Sam’s nearing the end of her final year in Elementary School and it’s making me very sad. My baby is so old. She just finished performing in her first ever school musical, she was adorable with lots of fun singing and dancing parts. It was awesome and I think she was very happy she decided to do it. Besides that, I just got over the worst flu I think I’ve ever had, and I had a breast cancer scare in the middle of that too. Yep, I had my first Mammogram last month, which was definitely not my idea of fun. OUCH. But it turned out alright, so that’s all that matters…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!