Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ann Rule

I love to read.
Right now I’m 3/4 of the way through Ann Rule’s “Small Sacrifices”.
Wow, what a book. This is the second novel of hers that I’ve read. She is incredible. The woman can tell a story like no other. No other author has ever made me literally hold my breath while turning the pages. And NO other author has ever made me cry while reading. Yes, her books are about true crime, so that doesn’t exactly fit into my “happy times” theme here, but true crime books are a huge guilty pleasure of mine. If you have a chance, I highly recommend you read “Small Sacrifices”. I also highly recommend the TV movie {starring the late, great Farrah Fawcett}. I’ve seen the movie at least half a dozen times since I was a kid {thank God for Lifetime TV!} and I will be re-watching it as soon as I’m finished with the book…hopefully sometime this weekend.

What is your favorite book or kind of book to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!