Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mom


Today I'd like to say...
Happy Happy Birthday to my Mommy!
We celebrated her birthday with chocolate chocolate CHOCOLATE cake and chocolate ice cream at our house tonight :)

My sister, who is an incredible artist, sketched this photo of the two of them and framed it for my mother for her present.

Isn't it amazing??!
 
My mom has always been one of my very best friends. She has been supportive of me no matter what, standing behind me to cheer me on through the good and holding me up through the bad. She is my hero, and I thank God for her every single day of my life.

Here are some pictures of us together throughout the years...

Thank you, Mom for always being there for me.
Your love and support has saved me so many times, in so many ways.

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!