Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Musical Auditions Today!

Soooo…Samantha auditioned for her school musical! I wasn’t sure she was gonna go through with it, but…yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! They’re doing 101 Dalmatians. She is SO excited about it!! Maybe not as excited as I am, but still…Anyway, I think all of the kids are guaranteed a part in the Chorus if nothing else, which is perfect because that is all she’s aiming for. She wants to be in it but doesn’t want to stand out and draw attention to herself. She’s so much like me, lol.
 

 
I was in six musicals throughout middle school & high school and I was only ever in the Chorus but I always had a blast. So I guess now begins the chapter of my life where I live vicariously through my children. Ah who am I kidding? I’ve been doing that for years…


 
 
Linking up to today's Blog Hops!
Tuesday Tag-Along  To-the-TOP Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Blog Hop. I'm now following you back. You can also stop by my other blog if you get time. I would love to have you over http://www.thatblondegirltiffany.blogspot.com/
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am your newest follower via Mid Week Mingle. LOVE your blog. Can you follow me back?

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/2010/09/wednesday-blog-hopmid-week-mingle.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by and following you from Midweek Mingle.

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your HS picture - cute!

    Here from Wandering Wednesday - am your newest follower! I really like your blog. I'd love to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting you from Tuesday Tag Along! :)

    I'm inviting you to join Friday Faves meme, wherein you get to share your favorites. Plese visit the newest topic at:

    http://a-family-tale.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-faves-7-favorite-dessert.html

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!