Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

School’s Out!


Another long summer has begun!
My kids are officially 1st and 5th graders.
WOW.
Not sure what this summer holds for us, except soccer and clarinet lessons, and hopefully a little time off of work for me to enjoy some of the summer with my family. Whatever happens this summer, I really hope to finally take my kids to Hanna’s for ice cream. Forget Dairy Queen & Anderson’s, Hanna’s has always had a special place in my heart. I went there at least once a week when I was growing up, and I always got the same thing ~ a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles…
 
Mmmmm, now that’s summer to me.
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!



 
New Friend Fridays  friday-follow

3 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for summer too! Only, it gets too hot here to enjoy being outside...even with a delicious cone! Your blog is so cute! Where did you get the font to make your heading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mandy :) The font is from Picnik.com, I have a subscription I'm not sure if it's one of the premium fonts or not...I'm in love with that site, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I am a new follower from Friendly Friday. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!