Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU

The questions…~ from Keely at mannland5.com :o) 

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? Yeah…well I’ve had two kids and two c-sections…and I nursed. I cover up as much as possible. Not that I ever go to the beach or pool, lol.

2. Road trips or Plane trips? I’ve only ever flown to NYC and back, and from where I live that’s only a 45 minute flight, but I loved flying. Plane trips for sure. Road trips are exhausting.

3. I can't stand it when...? People get “their”, “there” and “they’re” mixed up…or “you’re” and “your”…not cool, man. Not cool.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Please see my answer to number 1. lol yikes.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? If you mean linky parties ~ lots! I’m still new at it all but I think the idea was ingenious.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? The sleepovers I have with my kiddos. Pretty much every Friday or Saturday, we set up our pillows and blankets in the living room, have snacks and watch movies :) It won’t be long before they won’t like hangin out with Mommy, so I’m thankful for it now.

7. Pancakes or waffles? POTATO pancakes. With apricot syrup. Delicious.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park? Water Park! I love the one at Darien Lake…and I remember thinking Cedar Point’s water park was really amazing, although I haven’t been there since 1993, so…it may have changed.

Head over to

button
to link up!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on #3!

    http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known you 15 years and never knew you like potato pancakes! My favorite too but I've never tried them with apricot syrup.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!