I thought I’d share this little slideshow that I made.
Get the tissues ready!
(p.s. I know you’re gonna ask, so ~ I made it at OneTrueMedia :)
The questions…~ from Keely at mannland5.com :o)
1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? Yeah…well I’ve had two kids and two c-sections…and I nursed. I cover up as much as possible. Not that I ever go to the beach or pool, lol.
2. Road trips or Plane trips? I’ve only ever flown to NYC and back, and from where I live that’s only a 45 minute flight, but I loved flying. Plane trips for sure. Road trips are exhausting.
3. I can't stand it when...? People get “their”, “there” and “they’re” mixed up…or “you’re” and “your”…not cool, man. Not cool.
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Please see my answer to number 1. lol yikes.
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? If you mean linky parties ~ lots! I’m still new at it all but I think the idea was ingenious.
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? The sleepovers I have with my kiddos. Pretty much every Friday or Saturday, we set up our pillows and blankets in the living room, have snacks and watch movies :) It won’t be long before they won’t like hangin out with Mommy, so I’m thankful for it now.
7. Pancakes or waffles? POTATO pancakes. With apricot syrup. Delicious.
8. Water Park or Amusement Park? Water Park! I love the one at Darien Lake…and I remember thinking Cedar Point’s water park was really amazing, although I haven’t been there since 1993, so…it may have changed.
Head over to
I was so sad to hear about the sudden (well, relatively sudden) passing of our beloved Blanche Devereaux…
I mean Rue McClanahan.
I’m pretty much a Golden Girls fanatic and I think Rue was such a talented, hilarious actress ~ although I’m happy to be able to say that I am too young to have seen her in anything other than the GG. I started watching the show with my mom when I was about nine years old, and although I didn’t get most of the very adult jokes, I instantly LOVED it. On top of the humor, there was just something SO comforting about the whole dynamic of the show and its characters. It’s hard to explain, but I know that other crazy fans like me know just what I mean. And now my own nine year old likes to watch it with me! To this day, no matter how crappy I may be feeling about whatever is going on in my life, I can turn on the GG and my mood instantly improves. (fyi, it’s on the Hallmark Channel every week night from 11pm to 1am)
So now, Betty is the only one left :-( So sad.
But I do LOVE this picture…
May the force be with you, Rose. I mean Betty.
And now, in tribute to Rue, here is a video
of my very favorite Blanche scene...