Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

All is saved!

 
I’m so excited – after years of randomly, unexpectedly losing our digital pictures and videos of the kids whenever our computers decided to crash (like on my 29th birthday, of all days!), we finally got an external hard drive and I have now backed up ALL of our pics and videos from the year 2002 on!!! HOW SWEET IS THAT?! We don’t ever have to worry about losing any precious memories again. Unless, of course, the external hard drive should crash for some reason…yeah that’s me, the eternal optimist :) But yes, this little thing, which is not much bigger than my BlackBerry, holds EIGHT YEARS worth of picture and video memories. So far! And it still has room for at least another ten.
Years. Not ten pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!