Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

To Fisher Price We Go!

  This past weekend we took the kids on a little outing to the Fisher Price Toy Store in East Aurora – this was David’s first time there. We brought Sammi there once when she was a little baby, so in a sense it was her first time there too because of course she didn’t remember it. We went there with a couple of things in mind. David still had birthday money to spend and he’s been wanting the Geotrax Grand Central Station for over a year now. We can NEVER find it anywhere. We figured if anyone was going to have it, it would be the Fisher Price official Toy Store…but surprisingly – it wasn’t there either! :-( I guess we’ll have to order it online if we ever do get it for him. Samantha – the girly girl that she is, wanted to look for some Geotrax toys herself. She LOVES to play with David’s trains with him and Daddy, building a new layout pretty much every day. But first she had her fun drooling over this pretty awesome Ford Mustang Power Wheels… 
Yep…and then David did this for a while…
He liked showing me how the doors opened & closed
and how all the lights flashed all around…

But then he did also look at some “boy toys” :)   lol
 
He ended up with some new Geotrax toys, a Bumble Bee Transformer hand thing and a Mach 6 car thingy (don’t ask…that’s as specific as I get - I know nothing about boy toys!) And Samantha picked out her own Geotrax so now they make GIGANTIC layouts in David’s room that take up the entire floor. I have yet to figure out how to get a good picture of the whole room all set up with layouts. I may have to stand on his bed…
Anyway, the kids had a great day. Thankfully, they didn’t seem as disappointed as I was in the Fisher Price Toy Store. I really thought I remembered that place being much bigger than it actually is!!! In my opinion, good old Toys ‘R Us around the corner is the way to go. Saves a lot on gas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!