Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sammi’s First Dinner

Samantha made a delicious Italian dinner with Daddy tonight. I’m told she originally wanted to surprise me with it when I got home from work on Friday but the oven wasn’t co-operating…(we’re getting a new oven SOON. The one we have now is probably as old as the house). Anyway, so when the kids got home from their Grandma & Grandpa sleepover today, they played for a while and then Samantha was very excited to get to work on this beautiful masterpiece…
Stuffed Shells, linguine noodles with meat sauce, garlic bread and salad!
By candlelight! Everything was delicious, and she was very proud of herself. Oh how I love this girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sam did an excellent job:) I love to see my boys cook. I bet you can agree, the best part is seeing the joy in their face.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!