Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

{My beautiful new toy}

  Last night, my hubby asked me if I could please fold the load of towels that was waiting in the living room while he made dinner. It was the last load of laundry waiting to be folded. I admit, I did not rush to do the job :) But eventually I went in the living room and saw a GIANT load of towels sitting in the middle of the room. Woohoo! So, as I went to grab the first towel, I sensed something was off…there was something more solid in this basket. I moved the towels around and found this waiting for me in the middle of the basket:
Meet SuperMillsy

An early birthday present!………VERY early. It’s kinda ridiculous how happy it made me. To my loving Hubby and Kids: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! And even though you refuse to use it, I am willing to share this computer with you…after I hog it for a month or two first…just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!