Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Go Away, Monday!



Had a wonderful weekend with my kids...lots of snuggling, lots of watching the endless rain through the window...LOTS of lazing around and doing nothing. But those do make the best kind of weekends! However, as I was tucking my teary-eyed little ones into bed tonight, it occurred to me...there is a HUGE downside to great weekends like this...they make it SO MUCH HARDER to go back to work (and school) on Monday. Ya know? Ugh...as if I didn't hate Mondays enough already. Probably wouldn't be so difficult for me if I didn't work in the most depressing place on the planet. Ok, I guess that's an exaggeration... albeit, a very small one in my opinion. Hug your babies close, everyone. Make sure they know they are safe and loved.

1 comment:

Leave a note!