Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

LuLuBug Designs!

So my sister-in-law recently started her own business, hand-making adorable boutique dresses, skirts, flower hair clips, headbands and other cute little girl items from home. She is incredibly creative and I find myself browsing through her website store items wishing my daughter was a "girly girl" so I could buy her something from there that she'd actually WEAR!! I mean, there's even a dress named after her!!! But if I even attempted to make her wear something as cute and adorable as what Becky makes, she'd hate me forever. (That's absolutely NO offense to you, Beck. She's so not like I was as a kid) Oh well.....maybe someday I'll have a granddaughter who will enjoy wearing the cute little boutique dresses her Great Aunt Becky makes. Wow. Wait.........oh my God....what am I saying?!

Anyway, point is, if you have a little girl or know of one that is in need of some truly adorable outfits and hair items, be sure to check her out. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!