Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Homemade Dollhouse


I spend a lot of time online browsing through other "mom blogs", partially because I love to read them and look at pictures, and partially because I want/need inspiration for my own blog ;) Yeah, I'm guilty of that for sure... Well, tonight as I was blog hopping, I came across one mom's blog in particular that really tugged at my heartstrings. It's called The Homemade Dollhouse. The title caught my attention because I *LOVE* dollhouses!! I, in what I realize now was probably a subconscious attempt to relive part of my own childhood, bought one of those big, expensive Fisher Price Loving Family electronic ones for Samantha when she was four and she's hardly touched the darn thing. It's in the basement playroom now and David plays with it more than she does....not that there's anything wrong with that.... Anyway, so I found this Homemade Dollhouse blog. I explored a bit, looking at the very interesting pictures and reading some posts, and then I spotted a link called "What is this Blog about?", and I have to say that what I read there was one of the most inspirational things I have come across in a long time. If you're a mom....especially if you have a small daughter....you should take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!