Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Woohoooooooooooooo!

Earlier this week, I entered the last Fancy Free Friday contest on Mean Mommy University. I kinda felt it was pointless to bother trying, as I never win ANYTHING. But all I had to do to enter was leave the hilarious blog author, Camryn, a comment about what I felt is the most rewarding thing about motherhood, and I had a cute story in mind to tell....so I figured I'd give it a shot. Well....I am SO GLAD I did, because I won!!!!!!
(I just found out. I haven't calmed down yet) I almost fell off my chair. Mostly because of WHAT I won. A TOTE BAG (aka purse)!!!!!!!!!! I mean...did you SEE the blog I just posted yesterday???? lol. Sorta the PERFECT prize for me. I'm so excited.

Thank you again, Camryn!

1 comment:

  1. What did you write was the most rewarding thing about motherhood? And what does the tote look like?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!