Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Skin Deep

I'm posting this on both of my blogs because I feel it's very important and I'm hoping that fellow Mommy bloggers who wander through will see it!

A friend of the family brought an interesting website to my attention today.
It's called Skin Deep


If you haven't heard of it and you are someone who uses any kind of skin or haircare products, especially if you have children, you really need to visit this site. So yeah, I'm thinking pretty much everyone should take a look...


Basically, you can go to this site and search through all the different products, and it also will give you examples of the safer products that are on the market. I looked up the shampoo I use on myself and my children and was horrified at what I found. Even very popular (actually, the most popular) BABY products have ingredients in them that have potential to cause cancer and even neurological and organ system toxicity. Not trying to scare anyone. I just think we should all be educated on what to watch out for in the basic products that we use on a day to day basis, so we can make the best choices for ourselves and our families. Take a look and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!