Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Nugget of Joy

The other day while I was at work, my husband called me to tell me he was going to take the kids to get "meals of happiness" at McDonald's...A little while later, I received this picture on my cell phone:

David's Happy Meal chicken nugget really was HAPPY! And winking, as Jeff pointed out. I quickly tried to get ahold of him and stop him before he ate it (I've seen weirder things sell on eBay before and make LOTS of money! Like the Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich, or Justin Timberlake's half-eaten french toast, or the giant Cheeto) But I was too late. David ate it, right after posing for this picture...

Oh well.........eating that happy little nugget probably brought him more happiness than $5,000 worth of Geo Trax toys would've...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!