Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She's HOW old??

Somehow, my little girl is now nine years old. I don't know how nine years went by so fast...but she's still as precious and beautiful as the day she was born. Sorry, it's easy for me to get mushy about my kids. I just don't feel old enough to have a child who's going into fourth grade!!!! But anyway, she enjoyed her birthday with a family party at our house the week before, and then a "friend party" on her actual birthday at Bounce Magic. Which, by the way, I highly recommend! She got a little spoiled this year with her coveted hockey gear that she's been asking for since she was six. Now all she wants to do is pretend to be Ryan Miller in the driveway! And she seriously DOES have skills...so watch out Gary Bettman, we just might have a groundbreaking female superstar goalie in the making here!
 
Here she is with some of her crazy friends at Bounce Magic



This was Sammi's incredible Sabres hockey puck chocolate cake! SOOOOOO delicious.
Made 'specially by my cousin-in-law Kelly, of Cakey Cakes & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!