Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Remembering A Friend

Ok, so the kids are starting to feel the pain of losing our pet fish, Gill. He died a few days ago after having been a part of our little family and household zoo for an estimated 3 & 1/2 years...ya gotta admit - that's pretty amazing for a pet fish.

Well yesterday, my daughter started drawing something beautiful...she worked on it for a few hours last night, a few more hours this morning, and finally finished it after breakfast...

It's a "plaque", as she called it.
Goodbye, Gill...

The inscription (exactly as she wrote it) reads:

"This is my fish gill.
He died a few days ago.
I miss him very much.

I whish he was still alive,
and he pretekted everybody in the tank.

I wish he was still alive for 1 more year.
I will never forget him."

How sweet is that? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!