Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

No Offense, Mika

So I don't ever usually post more than once a day, cause that's just nuts, but I have to share what just happened cause I can't stop laughing....

My daughter was playing in her room with my son, and they were trying to get the gerbils to come out and crawl around in her baseball cap, which is something they love to do these days. Well, I happen to be listening to music today -- because that's all I ever do... and "Lollipop" by Mika had just come on. So... as I was walking by her room, she yelled to me, in a pretty disgusted tone..."Mommy, I think Cuddly's embarrassed." So I thought she was crazy and I went in her room and said "Why would he be embarrassed??" and she said (in an even more disgusted tone of voice) "Because of this SONG."

LOL!! Yeah, ok I can see that. Oh man, I almost died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!