Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Clean Teeth & Fuzzy Sweaters

So, I took the day off today so I could be with my kids at their dentist appointment, and I am proud to say that our children have gotten to the ripe old ages of 8 and almost 5....with no cavities :) It doesn't really shock me, actually. We don't let them drink pop, for one thing, and I figure that has to have a huge influence on things... Samantha was given some "lemon lime pop" to drink last weekend at a birthday party, and all I heard from her the whole time was how much she hated the taste and the bubbles. Pop is their "sick drink" -- they have it when their tummies are feeling funny. Now if only we could get them to hate candy....
Alright, while I'm here, I'd just like to vent about the sweater I'm wearing today. It's super soft (so much so that my son has been hugging me all day just so he could feel it), and it's red, and it's AWESOME in general, but it's shedding stupid tiny fuzzies everywhere..... I'm noticing as I type this that the fuzzies are gravitating to the computer screen, and I gotta say, I am feeling a tiny bit disappointed in the Gap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!