Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Crazy Mind

I had a dream last night that I met Ryan Miller. It was AWESOME!!! I was somewhere....maybe the Pepsi Center??... with my kids & a bunch of people, don't know who else exactly... and the Sabres were all walking down this hallway together all dressed in their suits, and they were stopping randomly to take pictures with fans... I saw Millsy at the end of the line, so I ran and grabbed my camera and came back and gave him a dollar to take a picture with me. lol. Suddenly my dollar was a five dollar bill and he said something about the team needing fans to donate money so they could buy equipment or something. So I told him he could keep all $5 but he laughed and said "No, that's ok". And then he stood with me for a picture. And I was happy. Incase you didn't already figure that out.

Then he started talking to my little boy and they were on a stage together...don't know where that came from... and they started making all these funny faces so I took his picture with him too. Then I woke up. That's all.........I wonder if it means anything. hahaha

I know, I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!