Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

That went too fast


I can't believe it's already almost Monday.
 I HATE MONDAYS! We had a great weekend at home, though. We all played outside together Saturday morning and Jeff made a sled ramp (I think he calls it a toboggan ramp) for the kids, which they LOVED. They also loved being pulled around the yard in the sled -- we had SO much fun! David accidentally got dumped in the snow face first while being pulled on the sled at one point, but he was fine, he was having a blast. Sammi was laughing hysterically the whole time she was being pulled around. I just love them so much. I had a lot of fun with them yesterday. It's awesome to watch Jeff play out there with them too, he really loves to just let go and act like a kid with them sometimes. I love that. I want Saturday back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Then last night we all went to eat at Friendly's and have ice cream with Jeff's entire family to remember his grandmother on her birthday. That was fun, even though David was in a pretty bad mood part of the time. His ear is bugging him again, and to make a long story short, he's on an antibiotic again now. Megan came over to play today too. She's awesome and we all love her 
YEAH, BABY! Sopranos is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tony is the man.
Well I should get to bed. Oh yeah, we got our kitchen table tonight! Well, it's my Dad's table that he's giving to us because he's moving and doesn't have room for it. It used to be in my old house when I was growing up. It's still in pretty good shape -- the table itself especially. The upholstery on the chairs is worn out, but overall it's still a MILLION times better than the set we replaced. OK, so enough boring stuff about the table. Gotta get sleep so I am not miserable on Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!