Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2006

My Little Monster


  • Mood:  Bored
  • Weather: there's a winter storm warning tonight...
So this morning, I was sound asleep when suddenly David came running into my room yelling "HI MOMMY!! HI MOMMY!" and started jumping up onto me on the bed. And the first thing to come to mind was "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM??" Damn it!! We always put a gate in his doorway when we put him to bed, and until this morning he has not climbed it. He will just stand at his door and cry until someone comes to get him out. But I guess this morning he decided to just climb over it. The bad thing was God knows how long he was up before he came to get me, because... 1) He is ALWAYS awake by 6:30ish, every day, without fail and it was 7:38 when he woke me up. I was still sound asleep and didn't hear a thing until he started jumping on me.  2) He had gotten Samantha's markers and decided to get out her easel and color all over it. Somehow though, his hands were clean and he didn't color on the walls, thank God.  3) He got ahold of one of Samantha's cassette tapes and pulled all of the tape out of it and it was strewn all over the living room! Plus, the TV was on, blasting, with Spongebob playing. I was so mad. I was going all around the house, checking out what else he might have done. But surprisingly, that was the extent of the damage. I'm just so thankful that he didn't eat something or hurt himself. Thank God we lock the cupboards with the cleaning fluids in them. So from now on, we're going to have to pull his door shut all the way so that he cannot open it on his own. We must protect him from himself. LOL
So....... Jeff's going insane watching the hockey game. Holy crap, he's loud. wooooooooooooo
Samantha's having a sleepover at Nana's tonight. She loves sleeping up there, I think mostly because she loves to sleep all cuddled up with Tiffany, Daisy & Emmy (my Mom's cats). She hasn't played with Kristen in days. Kristen called the other day to see if Samantha could play, but Samantha said no - she wanted to spend with me instead.  That was awesome. lol I bet Kristen will be in the picture tomorrow though. I can't believe Saturday's already over. Weekends go by wayyyy too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!