Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2006

Germs, Germs Everywhere...

  • Mood:  Frustrated
OK, so Sammi just got over being sick yet again... for a change. I guess I'm just going to have to burn my house down in order to get rid of all the lovely germs. (j/k -- if we should have a fire, I didn't do it. lol) I'm just so tired of it - as I'm sure she is too. So........ she stayed home from school again yesterday, and went back today. She first felt sick Sunday night... then she was just fine Monday morning so I sent her to school. But as soon as I picked her up from school Monday, all hell broke loose (literally. lol) and then she fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours. Then she had a 102.4 fever before she went to bed. But she's good now... and I'm hoping to make that last forever. UGH, lol enough is enough. David is somehow not getting any of these things Sammi is getting, thankfully. There's a ton of stuff going around daycare right now too -- David's room (toddlers) had 7 kids out sick today. And all the babies in my room are or have been sick in the past week or so. Monday only 3 babies came in, out of 8. Today we were back up to 6 babies, but Nicholas went to the doctor for the 2nd time  this week because he was wheezing and now he has Bronchiolitis. The doctors are saying this is the height of flu season... which leaves me wondering....... WHY do we bother with flu shots?! So many of the kids with the flu right now had a flu shot. What a waste. I'm so glad we decided not to let the kids get them this year. I just don't trust it, especially now that I am seeing so many little ones who have had it get the flu anyway. I was supposed to get one this year too because I work in child care, but no way! So anyway I just wanted to vent about Samantha's latest illness... 
So far so good with the new teacher. Samantha doesn't seem to be too affected by it... She's excited because tomorrow is the 100th day of the school year, and they are having a little celebration (according to Sammi) She's also excited because she gets to see Mr. B, her silly music teacher. He really is soooo funny, I got to see him in action at the Christmas concert, and he had me almost crying because I was laughing so hard. OK so I should go to bed. I always do this -- I have to get up in 4 and a half hours and I'm still here... typing away....

Before I go, I'd just like to comment on what a dumbass Britney Spears is...
That poor baby is in for a rough life....

Here's the story if you don't already know about it...

SPEARS BABY CAR PHOTO IS REVEALED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!